2012 Sigma Xi Annual Meeting
Registration is now closed. For registration assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to registration for the online Sigma Xi Annual Meeting. The Sigma Xi Annual Meeting is held each November and conducts the business of the Society through chapter delegate representation.
The 2012 Sigma Xi Annual Meeting will be conducted via webcast and held on Saturday, November 3, 2012 starting at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
$95.00 - Designated Voting Delegate Representing a Chapter
- The Designated Voting Delegate registration of $95.00 is for active members who have been identified with headquarters as the acting chapter delegate.
- Login is for one connection only with multiple viewers per connection.
- All registration fees are non-refundable. Only Designated Voting Delegate registration fees are transferrable.
- If your chapter needs financial assistance, please contact Tammey Bohle at email@example.com.
$25.00 - Individual Participant (Non-Voting)
- The Individual Participant registration of $25.00 is for any member who wishes to attend the meeting and participate in a non-voting capacity.
- Individual Participants are urged to check with their local chapters prior to registering to learn of any group viewings in their area.
- One viewer per connection.
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
Locating Your Member ID: Your Member ID is required for online registration. Your Member ID can be found on your membership card or at the top of various mailing labels such as member dues notices or print issues of American Scientist magazine. Your Member ID
is the 9- or 11-digits above your name and does not include letters or dashes. You may also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Member ID.
Login Instructions: Instructions for accessing the virtual Assembly of Delegates will be sent by close of business via e-mail on Wednesday, October 31, 2012. The e-mail will be sent from 'email@example.com'. Please add this e-mail address to your safe/trusted list of accounts.
Reporting A Chapter Delegate:
Chapters need to report their Designated (Voting) Delegate who will attend via webcast. Chapter officers and members may also view the Assembly of Delegates via webcast.
Why are there event registration fees? When will I receive my login for the online meeting? Check our FAQs!
Questions or comments? firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top | Copyright ©2013. All Rights Reserved.